Dear valued Customers and Community,
As an essential service, Neddy’s North Bay Hyundai is open for Sales and Service and will remain open as long as we can safely operate during the COVID-19 crisis. As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We are taking extensive efforts to sanitize and maintain social distancing practices to keep our customers and staff safe such as:
- We have enacted a strict hand-washing protocol that requires employees to wash with soap and water or sanitize hands frequently.
- Employees have been directed to avoid shaking hands and to stand six feet from customers when possible
- Our entire staff are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas including lobbies, vestibules, door handles, washrooms, drive thru area etc. we have continued the use of hospital-grade disinfectant
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers throughout the Dealership
- Any employee who is sick is directed to stay home, and any employees who appear ill will immediately be sent home
During this time, we ask that you pay for your services with a debit or credit card rather than cash if possible.
We encourage you to follow best practices and stay home except for special circumstances, but we are here to make sure that if you need to go somewhere in your vehicle that you can get where you need to go safely. Thank you for your business and your loyalty, and we are proud to serve you in a safe and healthy environment.
Stay safe, everyone. We’re all in this together.